COVID-19: How Are We Handling It?
What are we doing about COVID-19?
As the COVID-19 pandemic develops over the coming weeks and months, there will naturally be questions on how we will deal with essential breakdowns for our customers.
We would like to assure our customers that whilst we are adhering to official advice, we remain open for business to support our customers.
We appreciate this is a fluid situation where guidance is being updated daily and welcome your support as we strive to maintain a business as usual approach.
Likewise, please be assured of our complete support as we collectively navigate this difficult period.
We will continue to support by offering the following
During normal working hours
• Mon-Fri 8am–5pm full-service call cover will be provided
• Telephone number 01460 242400
For out of hours breakdown cover we will have a dedicated team operating
• Telephone number 01460 242400 with 5 direct mobile numbers
In the event of a temporary closure of any of our depots we will provide a continuous “out of hours” break down service to our customers for essential repairs only.
Our engineers are now being supported in taking a zero-contact approach when visiting customer sites:
• They will announce their arrival to the appropriate person(s) on site, but will not sign in.
• They will not request a signature for their tablets. Instead they will take a verbal name and authorisation for job completion.
• They will not ask for or accept drinks.
• They will greet you verbally rather than shake hands.