A pedestrian scrubber drier for efficient wet cleaning of medium sized and large areas. It's simple handling, innovative technology and high performance ensure perceptibly better working and low running costs.
With an area performance of up to 3,200m2, the B70 has a robust build and is one of the most environmentally aware machines in the Hako range.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium brush head casting.
- Direct Brush Release System (BRS) for quick changes.
- Two powerful brush motors for an even cleaning result.
- Low brush deck (
- Cost saving by Aqua-Control-System (ACS). Brushes and water stop when machine stands still ensuring precise dosage of cleaning solution.
- Large tank opening of clean water tank for fast-fill-systems / automatic filling systems.
- Easy ergonomic operation due to compact manoeuvrable construction.
- Simple, clearly laid out arrangement ensures the machine is quickly mastered and easily maintained.
- On board charger fitted as standard.
- Optimum up-take of cleaning solution thanks to a new kind of squeegee geometry with additional quick adjust system.
- Quick-clamping device for squeegee blades.