Ultra-compact scrubber-drier with an area performance of up to 1,400 m² cleanliness per hour that is perfect for the flexible contract cleaner and for the use on restricted areas.
It provides optimum up-take of the dirty solution, in particular in areas close to edges thanks to the automatic squeegee for forward/reverse drive.
Easy to transport and store due to its folding operating handle, which is adapted to fit the contours, the B10 works close to the edge as a result of the protruding cylindrical brush head saves intensive work afterwards.
- Compact and manoeuvrable.
- Space-saving transport and storage due to a handle that has been designed to match the shape of the machine and can be folded down.
- Cleans close to walls due to a protruding brush head
- Double cylindrical brushes for optimum cleaning of structured floors and joints
- Most efficient pick-up of the dirty water, thanks to the squeegee automatic for forward and reverse drive.
- Easy filling and emptying due to removable tanks.
- Easy and fast exchange of cylindrical brushes.
- Low noise level.
- On board charging system. Integrated in the battery tray.
- EBC-System (Easy Battery Change) for the easiest battery
- change for more running time.
- Net-running time of about 35min / battery tray (24V / 25Ah maintenance free) with one battery change you could work for one hour