Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
The Lift West Limited fleet management system is a web based solution suitable for personal or company cars, vans, trucks, forklifts & plant equipment. Using the latest mapping, that is now worldwide and includes satellite and streetview capabilities, along with a full multi-lingual capability, this platform is now truly global, operating in any country, in any language.
Lift West GPS Telematics Benefits
The Lift West GPS telematics solution provides you with the following key performance indicator reports:
- Employee timesheet for the day/week/month showing time started/finished/driving and allowing the company to ensure working time directive compliance.
- Idling time by employee.
- Driving time by employee.
- Over speed by employee.
- Time on site by employee.
- Fuel costs.
- Overtime payments.
- Person downtime.
- Insurance premiums.
- Communication costs.
- Second visits.
- More client visits per day.
- Client service levels.
- Team utilisation.
- Right dispatch first time.
- Call handling efficiency.
- Prompt appointments.
- Working time directive compliance.
- Operational efficiency.
Mobile assets management delivering typical savings in these following areas:
- 15% more customer visits per day.
- 10% fuel saving.
- 30% reduction in overtime.
- 10% reduction in insurance premiums.
- 30% reduction in second visits.