Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Warden / Marshall Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- Champagne Cave
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Industrial doors are found in all types of applications, from factories to workshops.
Our engineers have worked in a range of different environments, from shops to factories, warehouses to hotels, and everything in between. We can quickly repair your door on-site so that it can run properly again.
Types of industrial doors that our experienced engineers can maintain include;
Roller Shutter Doors
- Roller Shutter Doors are the ideal solution for most industrial applications. Each door is tailored to suit the individual characteristics of the opening for which it is built; they can be chain gear operated or electric.
- Depending on usage, these must be serviced at least once a year.
- Depending on usage these doors can need to be serviced up to once a month.
- Industrial folding doors are often used as security doors for out of hours protection of premises.
- Depending on usage these doors should be service at least once a year.
- Disabled access doors are found in almost all public buildings. They are usually automated for the convenience of disabled patrons.
- Depending on the usage these types of access point should be service at least every 6 months.
Fire escapes, by law, have many regulations that they must adhere to. This includes regular inspections.
CONTACT THE LIFT WEST LIMITED COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL DOOR DEPARTMENT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS STAY WITHIN THE LAW