Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Order from our Catalogue
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Our Fast Breakdown Service
In the event of your forklift truck breaking down, it is important to know that there are professional and reliable engineers ready to repair it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We understand that a forklift breaking down on your site can mean your business quickly grinding to a halt.
As a customer focused company, we always take our clients’ safety and productivity incredibly seriously.
No matter the make or model of your materials handling equipment, Lift West Limited have fully qualified & experienced engineers who can repair it.
By taking advantage of our emergency breakdown service, you can be sure of safe, efficient and fully operational fork lift trucks at all times.
With over 40 qualified & experienced forklift engineers covering the whole of the UK, the Lift West Limited service department can respond to your emergency in the shortest possible time.
Using the latest vehicle tracking & mobile PDA technology, our dedicated service controllers are able to route and track the nearest engineer to your site anywhere in the UK in less than 4 hours.
"But I didn't purchase my materials handling equipment from Lift West Limited, does that mean I won't get the same service?"
Not at all. No matter where, or from who you bought your equipment. Lift West Limited guarantee the same high standard of customer breakdown support to everyone, anywhere.
Whatever the time of day or night, our qualified, experienced and friendly engineers can visit your premises and carry out the repairs so that your machine is fully functional and operational as soon as possible.