Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
About Lift West
Founded in 1987 as a forklift servicing provider, Lift West Limited consisted of 1 man, a van and a small lock-up unit in Martock Somerset.
Since being founded, Lift West Limited has seen constant growth, becoming a Nissan Forklift main dealer in 1998 and moving to new premises in Seavington St Michael, Somerset.
The next few years saw the business grow to include many of the industry’s biggest names, JCB, Moffett, Ausa and Genie to name but a few.
2013 has seen Lift West Limited move to a new purpose-built head office at Lopen Head, Somerset & through our satellite depots At Bridgend and Seavington, Lift West Limited is now the UK's leading independently owned material handling equipment, servicing and training provider with over 80 employees on our 3 sites and across the UK.
The values of the business have remained the same as they were when we were first established, to provide a personal service & the best customer orientated package in the industry.
The future will see Lift West Limited continuing to uphold these core values of our business helping both us and our customers to grow together.
We offer an individual solution for all of our customer’s materials handling, site and fleet vehicle needs, from forklift trucks and warehouse equipment, to rough terrain, telehandlers, utility vehicles, operator training and much more.
All of our departments are aimed at providing the 'total solution' for your business.