Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Order from our Catalogue
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Modern Slavery Statement
Modern Slavery Statement 2019
Dunstall Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries Rea Valley Tractors Limited, RVT Commercial Vehicles Limited and Lift West Limited, are principally engaged in the sale, servicing and repair of agricultural and commercial machinery along with materials handling equipment within the United Kingdom.
As an ethical group, we respect the human rights of everyone who works for us and those who work on our behalf. Dunstall Holdings has a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking in all its business dealings and is committed to the prevention of slavery and human trafficking in all its forms and will not tolerate or condone it within any part of its business or supply chains. We expect similar high standards from our business partners.
As a Group we are aware that slavery and human trafficking including servitude and forced labour exists in every region of the world and in all types of economy and is a growing issue.
We believe we have no areas within our business that are at risk of modern slavery, however as a Company we do have a responsibility to continually be alert to the risks, however small or in whatever part of our business.
All employees are expected to report any concerns as a matter of priority and these are to be investigated and reported on, with any actions identified being implemented with immediate effect. Employees that report any concerns are protected and will not be disciplined, regardless of the outcome of the investigation.
These principals are embedded into our organisation and are evident in (but not limited to) the following policies – recruitment, whistle-blowing and employee conduct.
Dunstall Holdings Modern Slavery Statement and its effectiveness within our business and supply chain will be reviewed on an annual basis.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 2018.
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors on 28th February 2019.
Simon W Clarke – Chairman – Dunstall Holdings