Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Order from our Catalogue
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Forklift Truck and Plant Machinery Instructor Vacancy
Due to continued expansion of our client base, and very healthy ongoing repeat business, Lift West Ltd. are looking to recruit an experienced FLT / Plant Instructor.
Lift West Training Ltd are seeking ITSSAR qualified instructors who can deliver training on some of the following equipment in all areas of the UK but especially needed for work in and around the South West Area.
• Counterbalance Forklift
• Reach Lift Truck
Further training will be given to the correct candidate.
• Industry Training Experience.
• Trainer qualifications relevant to the above courses.
• Will need to be Category 2.
The role will mainly involve providing training to a variety of clients at their premises throughout the South West & Wales, or at our training centre at Lopen Head Business Park, Somerset.
Candidates must be prepared to travel as part of the role and there may be a requirement for occasional overnight stays. A company vehicle is provided, along with all relevant IT equipment and a company phone.
We pride ourselves in operating as partners with our clients, so it is essential that all new starters have the necessary skills to continue this relationship. Excellent communication skills are a must, along with flexibility and adaptability.
If you are interested in this vacancy- email your CV to Ian@liftwest.com
Call 01460 242400 or fill in our contact form at www.liftwest.com