Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Thursday 15th February 2018
Due to a major electricity problem we do not have power currently.
To get in contact with us please call 07467915261
DUNSTALL HOLDINGS AQUIRE LIFT WEST LTD
Dunstall Holdings Limited is pleased to announce the acquisition of materials handling business Lift West Limited.
Dunstall Holdings is a business based in Staffordshire which is owned by local entrepreneur and farmer, Simon Clarke. The acquisition of Lift West represents the second major acquisition completed by Dunstall Holdings following the acquisition of its agricultural business, Rea Valley Tractors in 2010.
Somerset based Lift West is engaged in the supply and maintenance of materials handling equipment and was previously owned by local entrepreneur and farmer, Andrew Whitehouse.
Formed in 1987, Lift West supplies a wide range of new and used forklift trucks and warehouse equipment, together with full service, maintenance and spares. Lift West prides itself on offering individual solutions to meet specific client requirements. The company is one of the largest UK independent supplier of the TCM range of Forklifts and employees 80 people across three sites.
“We are pleased to be able to welcome Lift West into the Dunstall Holdings Group. Whilst our previous focus has been predominantly in the agricultural sector, we feel that the activities of Lift West are a good fit with our business model incorporating the sale of premium products and offering a high quality after sales service” commented Mr Clarke.
He continued “Lift West is a successful business serving customers within its locality and we look forward to continuing its success within the Dunstall Holdings Group.”
Please contact Lift West directly with any further questions.