Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Lift West Ltd Sales Admin
Lift West Ltd Sales & Admin post Lift West Ltd: Lift West Ltd the leading independently owned Materials Handling Business in the South West & Wales.
We have a full-time vacancy based from our headquarters in Lopen Head, Somerset, for an ambitious, energetic, forward thinking sales and administration minded individual.
Skills connected to Telesales and marketing a benefit but not essential as this is a multi-skilled role offering several lines of income to the successful applicant.
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full in-House Training will be provided.
The role is Office Based Hours of work: Hours 8.30am – 5pm 40 hours a week.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra holiday accrues with length of service
- You will be enrolled in the Company Pension Scheme Salary from £16,500.00 dependant on experience plus commission.
Lift West Ltd believe in investing in their Staff and progressing their Career through the business.
THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION, WITH AN IMMEDIATE START FOR THE CORRECT CANDIDATES
How to apply All applicants should email your C.V & Covering Letter to Paul Schock email@example.com
* SORRY - NO AGENCIES *