Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- Media
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Polish Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Exciting "Office Based Administrator/Receptionist Career Opportunity
With the leading independently owned Materials Handling Business in the South West & Wales, Lift West Ltd has a full time vacancy based from our headquarters in Somerset, for an ambitious, energetic, forward thinking individual.
Skills connected to Office Administration a benefit,
Forward thinking applicants should email their C.V to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Lift West LTD Sales Admin
Lift West LTD Sales & Admin post Lift West Ltd: Lift West Ltd the leading independently owned Materials Handling Business in the South West & Wales.
We have a full-time vacancy based from our headquarters in Lopen Head, Somerset, for an ambitious, energetic, forward thinking sales and administration minded individual.
Skills connected to Telesales and marketing a benefit but not essential as this is a multi-skilled role offering several lines of income to the successful applicant.
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full in-House Training will be provided.
The role is Office Based Hours of work: Hours 8.30am – 5pm 40 hours a week.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra holiday accrues with length of service
- You will be enrolled in the Company Pension Scheme Salary from £16,500.00 dependant on experience plus commission.
THIS IS A PERMANENT POSITION, WITH AN IMMEDIATE START FOR THE CORRECT CANDIDATES
How to apply All applicants should email your C.V & Covering Letter to Paul Schock firstname.lastname@example.org
* SORRY - NO AGENCIES *
SERVICE CONTROLLER MATERNITY COVER
You will assist in the smooth running of the service desk organising and scheduling engineers workload, liaising with customers and engineers, you will need a good understanding of general office processes and be IT literate and have a good telephone manner.
Previous Knowledge of working as a service controller will be an advantage but not necessary as training would be given.
To apply for these positions please email your CV and covering letter to Mark Burridge at email@example.com