Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Warden / Marshall Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- Champagne Cave
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Do you know the benefits of hiring a forklift?
We have posted this blog because at Lift West Ltd we recognise that every single customer is unique with individual requirements and there is now a one size fits all solution.
With this in mind, we have developed a highly flexible hire package for our machines that is tailored to your needs, with prices and duration to suit your Individual requirements.
If you need to hire a Forklift, we are here to make the process quick, easy and hassle free!
Benefits of hiring over outright purchase:
• No capital outlay - rather than tying up cash in a depreciating asset, renting your Forklift allows you to conserve your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable areas of your business.
• Peace of mind - with our fixed monthly cost, monthly payments are fixed for the life of the contract.
• Low maintenance costs - you will only pay for the damage and consumable items.
• Simplify asset disposal – just return the equipment at the end of your contract
• 12 – 84 months hire agreements available – flexible and fixed to meet your individual needs.
• Maintenance included - however long your hire agreement you always get support from our expert team of trained technicians, just select the level of service support that is right for your business