Equipment - New
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/- On-line shop
- +/- Equipment - Used
- +/- Equipment - Hire
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Warden / Marshall Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/- Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/- Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/- Careers
- +/- Transport
- +/- Tyres
- +/- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/- Doors
- +/- Champagne Cave
- +/- NHS & Local Authority
- +/- Customer Account Forms
Fire Door Maintenance, Repair and Installation
As an employer or owner of a business premises, it is your responsibility to ensure the safety of everybody on site, including staff and clients.
If you have an industrial or commercial fire door on your premises, you have already taken steps to ensure safety of those around you in the likelihood of a fire. A fire door can prevent fire from spreading from room to room, which can greatly improve the chances of stopping the fire in its tracks and preventing further damage.
However, failing to maintain or repair any fire door could render it useless and the consequences of this could be catastrophic. You could also invalidate your premises insurance by failing to maintain your fire doors.
To ensure that you are fully compliant with recent legislation, you should ensure that your fire doors are properly maintained and repaired. The Lift West Limited door department can provide a professional service with the proper maintenance and repair of any commercial or industrial fire doors on your property.
The certified and professional engineers at Lift West Limited have worked for many years to maintain and repair all kinds of doors for commercial and industrial properties and sites, including fire doors. We can regularly visit your property to inspect the fire doors and identify any repairs which need to be made.
This can give you peace of mind as a business owner, knowing that your industrial fire doors are fully compliant and doing their job properly.
It is now a legal requirement for all industrial doors to be maintained and checked at least once a year.
Read more about current legislation on industrial and commercial door inspection and maintenance here.