- +/-Equipment - NewProductsManufacturers
- New Stock & ex-demo
- Counterbalance Forklifts
- Warehouse Equipment
- Pramac Lifter Products
- Rough Terrain
- Side loader
- Multi-directional Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Forklifts
- All-terrain Utility Vehicle (ATV)
- Articulated Boom Lifts (Cherry Pickers)
- Scissor Lifts
- Street Sweeping & Cleaning
- Floor Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- Pressure Washers
- +/-On-line shop
- +/-Equipment - Used
- +/-Equipment - Hire
- +/-Training Centre
- Counterbalance Forklift Training
- Reach Truck Operator Training
- Powered Pallet Mover Operator Training
- Articulated Counterbalance Training
- Man up Order Picker Operator Training
- Rough Terrain Machinery Operator Training
- Telehandler Operator Training
- Sideloader Operator Training
- Vehicle Mounted Forklift Operator Training
- Mobile Elevating Work Platform Operator Training
- Management Supervision of Lift Truck Operators
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Warden / Marshall Training
- Office Safety Awareness
- +/-Forklift Parts & Attachments
- +/-Forklift Servicing & Maintenance
- +/-Vehicle Servicing, Repairs & MOT Centre
- +/-Champagne Cave
- +/-NHS & Local Authority
- +/-Customer Account Forms
Pramac Lifter Products
Since 1966 the company has been developing, manufacturing and selling from its italian plant, a complete range of handling products aimed at satisfying any requirement expressed by Customers.
The highly experienced personnel, the fully integrated production processes (from sheet metal to the finished product) and the on-going development of our trucks ensure that the entire range of Lifter machines deliver top quality build and performance.
From light duty to most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of Lifter machines comply with all applicable safety regulations.
Thanks to a significant synergy with the Pramac group, of which Lifter is part, the Company guarantees a worldwide presence.
Through a network of more than 20 operative subsidiaries across the world we directly provide customers with the highest level of assistance during the entire supply process, from sales advice to post-sales support.
Quality, innovation and reliability: these are the criteria that lead the Lifter team towards its final objective, Customer satisfaction
The electric pallet trucks range has been designed to obtain compact machines able to operate even in spaces of extremely limited dimensions.
The HX 10 series allows easier and lighter manual lifting up to a height of 800mm, creating a useful workbench suitable for places like mechanical workshops.
The GS series is a suitable practical solution meeting all the needs of manual handling.
Manual, semi-electric and electric stackers are ideal to work in narrow spaces and can be easily adapted to less intensive uses too, thanks to a wide range of products.
The Pramac Lifter range includes products for the specialist handling applications of your business.